I’ve been enjoying this survey floating around and so I was excited when Laura tagged me to answer the I Mustache You Some Questions survey.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Angie (It’s what I go by but my actual name is Angela.)
- Mommy (best nickname ever!)
- That’s it, I think. I’m still surprised that I don’t have a nickname from my extended family, I’m just about the only one.
Four jobs I have had:
- Preschool/Pre-K teacher for 11 years
- Pizza Delivery Girl (college)
- Snack Bar at a Skating Rink (high school)
- Box Plant (making boxes was challenging and one of my favorite jobs!)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Charade (Audrey Hepburn + Cary Grant = my favorite movie of all time)
- Frozen (what can I say, my kids are loving it right now)
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (completely a guilty pleasure movie!)
- Fever Pitch (yep, I love baseball)
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (I’m reading it right now for book club.)
- Mind Gym by Gary Mack (This one helped me to earn some pretty significant PRs lately.)
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (It had me in tears but I loved it.)
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett (My copy from childhood is falling apart.)
Four places I have lived:
- Sioux City, IA
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Wichita, KS
- Manhattan, KS
Four places I have been:
- New York City
- Colorado (I love Colorado in the summer!)
I’ve only been out of the country once so I answered with some of my favorite places to travel to in the United States.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Outside Running
- At Wrigley Field watching a Cubs game
- Hiking somewhere in Colorado
- Out on a sushi date with my husband
Four things I don’t eat:
- Black Olives
- Subway (my least favorite place to eat out)
- Almond Joy candy bars (Coconut…blah!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Ice Cream
Not the healthiest list but I’m keeping it real!
Four TV shows that I watch:
- House of Cards (My husband and I are watching it together.)
- The Good Wife
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Having my extended family in town for Christmas
- Playing outside in the snow with my kids
- My next goal race in the spring
- Watching my children grow and develop this year
Four things I’m always saying:
- We need to hurry, we’re running late.
- Love you! to my family
- What should we have for dinner this week?
- Have a great day at school today! (I feel like I am always in the car dropping the kids off at school!)
Four People I Tag:
Check back on Wednesday for my weekly workouts from last week!
What’s your favorite t.v. show? What books would you recommend? What is your favorite movie?
I’m running I ran the Chicago Marathon with Team RMHC!