Miss Zippy asked her readers to “Tell me about your 2012” and I decided to play along. She had some great questions so I thought I would share them here too. Feel free to share your answers below as well!
- Best Race Experience? Our local Wichita River Run 10K in June. A new PR for me, it was the perfect racing weather and I smiled the whole race.
- Best Run? Same as above. I’m 7 months pregnant and I haven’t had the easiest running experiences lately!
- Best new running gear? My clip light for my hat. I love how light weight it is and it helps so much for the early morning runs.
- Best piece of running advice? It’s o.k. to slow down. I slowed down considerably for this pregnancy and it was hard to get used to the new pace.
- Most inspirational runner? I have to pick all of the Olympic Runners this year. It was so inspirational watching the running events but I think my favorites were Shalane and Kara.
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? Many ups and downs.
Find A Mother’s Pace on…
Bloglovin’ A Mother’s Pace